Most of the changes you can make for individual users in User Maintenance (transaction SU01) can also be made for a large number of users at once with SAP Mass Modifications (transaction SU10). Changes can be made to licencing information, defaults, parameters, roles, profiles, groups, and logon data.
Unless you choose a subset, the mass change functions apply to all of the users displayed in the selection screen.
To create multiple users in SAP at once, you can use the Mass User Creation tool. This tool allows you to create multiple users with the same or different user information.
Using the Same way you can perform Mass Password Reset, Role Assignment, Default Data Changes and many More Operations you can perform with Single Click
- Log in to your SAP system and go to transaction code SU10.
- In the SU10 transaction screen, click on the “Mass Changes” button.
- In the Mass Changes screen, select the “Create Users” radio button and click on the “Execute” button.
- In the next screen, enter the user data for each user you want to create in the relevant fields.
- You can also use the “Copy from” button to copy data from an existing user and then make changes as required.
- Once you have entered all the user data, click on the “Check” button to verify that there are no errors.
- If there are no errors, click on the “Save” button to create the users.